Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Starting a blog finally

Hey everyone!

Well, I'm finally starting my very own personal blog! Thanks to peer pressure. I felt like a complete outcast now that almost everyone i know have a blog. I've always find blogging to be a hassle. But since my finals are over (Hurray!! at long last)......oh well, lalala~

To start off, you people must be wondering what makes me labeled my blog 'I Dream of Jeannie'. (ok, I am not asking you to dream of me!) It was actually a title of an American sitcom that was first aired in the 60's. My mum's favourite tv show during her younger days and hence that's how my name comes about. Below is the logo for the tv series with Barbare Eden as Jeannie.



Now that I've started this blog, I'll try my best to constantly update it =) C ya!

PS: Josh! happy now? Haha.

2 comments:

§pinzer said...

tsk tsk... the real reason is cos' ur a narcissist, u think i dunno meh! lol

Jeannie said...

wei...that's how i got my name mar...Fine. I admit im vain. But u r like 10 times vainer than me! so it's like... the pot calling the kettle black? lol!

seriously i dunno wat title to give my blog man...was thinking of 'Genie out of the bottle' at first but my sis said it was so lame. Any better idea? Gimme some suggestions.